- Territory Plan - overview
- Territory Plan - current version
- Territory Plan - amendments since 2008 (applicable to policy matters and development applications lodged after 31 March 2008)
- Territory Plan - a quick guide (PDF 667kb)
Territory Plan review
The Territory Plan is currently being reviewed.
The review aims to ensure the Territory Plan remains a contemporary best practice document outlining planning requirements in the ACT and meets the recommendations of the national Development Assessment Forum.
Variations (other than technical amendments)
Complex changes or changes that require policy changes are made via full variations to the Territory Plan.
- Draft variations to the Territory Plan
- Recommended variations to the Territory Plan
- Approved variations since 31 March 2008
- What is interim effect? PDF (223.5 KB)
Technical changes to the Territory Plan are made by technical amendment. (See section 87 of the Planning and Development Act 2007)
Archive of former Territory Plan documents
The following documents were part of the Territory Plan prior to 31 March 2008. They are no longer part of the Territory Plan and are provided for historical reference only.